Monday, September 5, 2011

WEEK 4: "A thing of vanity"

The neat thing about weight loss is how much better you look.. the terrible thing is how NOTHING fits anymore. I've had to go get a new bra 2 sizes down from my normal size.. I have yet to buy a new sports bra cause not even my size small sports bra fits anymore.. My gym shorts and even stretchy workout pants are getting loose which really is a thing to celebrate except I don't have moneys to buy anymore gym clothes! Haha!

This challenge so far has been crazy fun! This begins the next 3 "Hell weeks" though. I've planned to make these last 3 weeks the hardest so far by:
1. STICKING TO MY DIET FOR REAL! No more temptation!
2.Working ALL THE WAY TO FAILURE.
3. That's all I've got...

So with that said I just wanna add how awesome it is to see progress. I met with Christy, the trainer, last week and she gave me a HUGE motivation boost that made me leave with even more excitement that before. I was totally embarrassed when I walked in, but she's got this excitement and joy about everything that just makes anyone think we can achieve anything. She's so great!
I also had an awesome experience today at the gym when a guy I see all the time who's this HUGE body builder, He walked up to me as I'm like covered in sweat and on a rest and he was like "I've been watching you since the beginning of the year, and I just want to say that you look so great and have done such a great job working out every day and pushing yourself so hard! Keep it up girl! What ever you're doing, you're doing great!" He gave me a high five and left the gym. I felt so pumped that I repeated my entire workout again. hahaha!! What an amazing guy. I love compliments and recognition. I mean, who doesn't?
I just want to say for all of you who are working on any goal, whether in your health and fitness, or in school or spiritual goals even, You can do anything. There are so many haters out there that just don't understand what you're doing or why and they don't see the beauty in setting a goal and following through. You can do hard things. Keep going and always remember for every hater criticizing and being mean to you, there's someone else watching you and you're their inspiration and reason for following their own goals.

I love you all! We're getting so close!

3 comments:

  1. Girl you are looking awesome! I want to follow your hell weeks too! I'm kind of sort of doing my own hell weeks until halloween so I can wear a sexy costume and pull it off lol So no more screwing around on my diet, and working out even more hard core than normal. (If I have the time bc my hubby starts school this week and I've got a 2 hr limit at kids club...) Anywho, looks like your journey so far has been a blast! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also wanted to say that it's totally true! You CAN do hard things! I'm going on 9 months of NO SODA and NO CANDY. Not a single sip of ANYTHING CARBONATED or a single taste of ANY CANDY AT ALL. Amazing for me! It was a new years resolution :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so stinking cute! I love the week 2 video :) Awesomely done girl!
    I am so sad I can't come to zumba at the rec center cause I start going to volunteer at the Lindon community center tuesdays and thursdays.. bah. always something! :P

    ReplyDelete