Saturday, September 17, 2011

WEEK 5, Day 7!

OKAY PEOPLE! ONLY 8 DAYS LEFT TILL MY GOAL DATE!
I'm seriously FREAKING OUT! 

There's so much left to do still! But here's what I've got.

1)The suit... :)


2)Hoochie Shoes!


3)Right Body Fat and BMI!

4) HURR Extensions!
5)Bleached Teeth! 
6)The Tan

All I've got left to do is to continue how I've been going these last few weeks! Scott's been doing great at helping me fight temptations with foods and he's been so good to help me find good food when I'm starving! He's been so supportive! All you gents take note! He's been such a great help through all this and as my goal is getting closer, the more artificial I become, yet he's still called me pretty! He's still in shock as I am with the new hair and the tan. He was joking yesterday that people in our neighborhood are probably going to start thinking he's cheating on me with some long haired hoochie.. oh wait.. I'm the long haired hooch. Hahaha! I love his humor.. :)
Something else that was totally awesome, I went to BodyPump with KT Smith this morning which was the body shock I've needed! I thought after lifting so heavy in all my training, that I'd be way stronger than I really am! I was still so sore from my upper body workouts this week that I could hardly lift any weight! I'm such a wuss, it's so embarrassing!
OH! Another way Scott's been supporting me. Push Up Contests. He's gotten quite the ego knowing that even though I work out every day, He still dominates at the push ups! He even "One ups" me by doing the DIAMOND PUSH UPS! OUCH! I love a good challenge though, and I'm proud to say that now I can do 21 REAL push ups in a row... up from 13ish? Less?
Things are going to great! I've also created quite the following here as well as within friends! I have the biggest support group! I've had produce mysteriously left by my car, I've had anonymous texts from people saying they're starting their workout goals because I inspired them or something. Seriously, I'm walking on cloud 9 with how amazing these last few weeks have been! I'm so happy with how I look and feel and I've set ANOTHER goal after this! Same thing again, but in the Spring! More on that to come!
Something else I wanted to mention is, I've done this whole transformation with absolutely NO DIET SUPPLEMENTS or Weightloss things or miracle supplements! 
All it takes to gain the body or fitness level YOU WANT is TIME, HARD WORK, and DISCIPLINE and a GOAL. 
One of my new favorite quotes I just saw a week or so ago, is "The best way to make your dreams come true, is to wake up."So wake up everyone! Start today! Set a goal and a date to finish and DO IT! I'm here to help! 
Bragging time... I just got my personal training certification! So Now I can help you and everyone else achieve what they've always wanted to be. Which is, The best version of you. No one else, but you.
I love you all. :) Next week begins the FINAL HELL WEEK! Bring it.

1 comment:

  1. I need you to come live with me and help me reach my goal... I'm just DYING with the diet. I did really well last week, but this past week I've regrettably consumed two dozen cookies on my own. Hence the jiggle in my thighs and booty which is where all my weight goes when I eat like crap. You are so awesome! I can't wait till the big reveal! When you get to your last day and I see how awesome you look maybe I'll be more inspired to get my A$$ in gear lol

    ReplyDelete