Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Week 4: The Schedule...

My weeks have been getting so crazy I don't know what to do anymore. I've had to bump up my workouts to 5:30 to be able to get them done before going on and facing the rest of my day.. Here's my weekly schedule, except this week was semi different seeing as yesterday was a holiday...

Monday:
5:30-7 Gym time at 24
7 Breakfast
9-5 clean and get all the house chores done, etc. (My only catch up day)
6 Teach Zumba at BYU

Tuesday:
5:30-7 Gym Time
8 Zumba Curves
10:30 PGCC
1-5 Work, Tomlinson Graphics
6:30 Zumba Curves
8 Dance Party.. (New class starting tonight at the PGCC)

Wednesday:
5:30-7 Gym
8-2 House stuff, produce shopping and weeks lunch prep)
3-5 Tomlinson Graphics
6 Zumba BYU
8-10 Softball (PG league)

Thursday:

5:30-7 Gym Time
8 Zumba Curves
10:30 Curves PGCC
1-5 Work, Tomlinson Graphics
6:30 Zumba Curves
7:10 Zumba PGCC (Also New)

Friday:
5:30-7Gym
8 Train
9 Train
3-5 Tomlinson Graphics
SLEEP.

It's crazy cause it may not even seem like that much, but every day I take forever trying to fall asleep just thinking about how much I have to do the next day. I'll tell you what though, I'm grateful and totally value time with my husband that we can both be home and just be together. Any time to just sit and think about anything but work is like better than Gold... That is, unless you offer my gold I'll still happily take it off your hands...
Anyway. It's crazy.
Also my diet is going a lot better. I'm just struggling with making time to prepare it. I've already downed all my food that I thought would last another WEEK! I can't believe how much food my diet calls for! At least it's easy cause I know what I'm having everyday, so I don't have to waste time or money on fast food!
My skin has been clearing up and I'm feeling super healthy! I'm not gonna lie though, I miss eating the fatty food.
I'll make a confession. My mom made the most AMAZING looking brownies.. And PS, Might I just add that if you EVER consider going on a diet, just live with my husband, Scott. He's great at making you not want ANYTHING!
Back to the story, so I'm eyeing these AMAZING brownies.. just dripping with this shiny frosting fudge deliciousness, and I'm just thinking... "Maybe just a bite.. maybe like half of a half of one.. Maybe just..." Scott caught me -"You realize that if you eat that brownie, it will quadruple in your stomach immediately and you'll have to put in another 8 hours at the gym and skip your free meal this week.. But it's totally up to you.."
I gave him the stink eye.. and as soon as he left the room.. I did it. I ate just a corner of a brownie.
Not even kidding.. I felt sick in MINUTES. Not only from the guilt, but from the brownie itself! I've gotten so used to eating so well that this tiny sliver of sugar just killed me! I was on the verge of throwing up all night long..
I tried to be strong..ish though so Scott wouldn't be able to tell. We went to sleep and when woke up in the morning, I was looking at myself in the mirror and noticed  the pooch I've FINALLY started seeing change in was back.. Scott walked in the bathroom and saw and he was like "I told you that would happen.. hit the gym."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" 
HOW is it that just a SLIVER of a brownie could make such a huge effect so fast!?
So for reals. No more cheating. I can't handle what it does to my body and how I feel after.. That little brownie was sure delicious though.. That darn MOM! Why do moms have to be so good at cooking/baking?

Today i make a for real vow to all of you. No brownies. Only the healthy stuff FOREVER!! I'm trying to figure out if even after these 6 weeks are over if I still might stay on a relatively close diet to this one just because I love the way I'm feeling/looking... I will not turn down my occasional Panda Express or Fried chicken though...
I love you all. Have the best day ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment