Tuesday, September 20, 2011

WEEK 6: 4 days left...

To say the least, I'm FREAKING OUT.

There's been so much good coming out of this challenge and I can't wait to finally finish and reveal why all the crazy working out and dieting!
UNTIL THEN, I only have 4 days to eat better than ever, and workout three times as hard as I have these last few weeks.
I've had a few health punches in the face this week so far, but there's NOTHING getting in my way of making everything happen THIS SATURDAY!
I just wanna shout out to all my friends and everyone who's helped me in this so far. A lot of people have given me TONS of produce, and have been calling me at like 5 AM and asking if they can help me workout that day or something and just crazy things that people have been doing to be a help and support!
It for sure out weighs all the haters from the beginning of my Six Week Secret, which I'm so glad for. It's kind of hard to understand the reasoning behind me doing this and why it's even worth it, because it's been so hard and is just so "ridiculous" and stuff, but my main reason is... Say it with me...
I'm doing this because I can do hard things. 
There have been days that I've gotten so discouraged and have seriously just cried and wanted to give up. People being mean, or me wanting to eat "real food" and just different obstacles have gotten in my way, but like I said, thanks so much to all of you who have continually been cheering me on, though a lot of you don't even know what I'm working for! Haha it all means the world to me. YOU mean the world to me.
I love you all!

I'll fill you in a little more  throughout the rest of the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment