Monday, August 29, 2011

WEEK 3... O..em..gee...

I love Mondays... unlike a lot of people out there I look forward to every Monday cause it's the beginning of a new week.
But these last few Mondays have been so hard to motivate myself to get going.. WHY? Monday's LEG DAY.

Leg workouts just got a million times harder than I'm used to with this 6 week challenge! I don't know ANYONE that just absolutely loves leg days cause they're just so wearing! You use your legs every day so to put them through just crazy work at the first of the week is asking for death cause you can't walk for the rest of the week.
It actually takes the entire week to recover from it, so when you're finally NOT sore, it's leg day again.

TERRIBLE.

Today's workout felt amazing though! I pushed myself to do 3 sets at the heaviest weight I've ever attempted! It felt so good to do it! I also mastered doing lunges all the way across the 24 HOUR floor there and back twice! The first few Mondays, I'd only make it once. Like, not there and back, just there. Haha! I feel so accomplished! I have 3 weeks to go and I'm seeing great results! It's so intimidating to be at the gym though because I see all these other super hawt ladies around and keep thinking- "They're here training for the same thing I am... They look way better! They're gonna win and I'm just gonna be a loser standing by them!"
I try not to let it phase me too much but it's kind of scary! But I like turning that fear into motivation! "I can look like that too." I work like 3 people away from them and turn it into a competition. Which ALSO made my leg workout feel so good today knowing I was lifting twice as much as those other girls and way more reps than most people would with such crazy weight.

Training is hard. But I feel better than I ever have! I love the results I'm seeing and watching the numbers on the scale go down every week! It feels amazing!
The hardest part is letting the numbers ruin me! I've gone down another half inch this last week around the tummy! I have yet to measure the rest! WISH ME LUCK THO!
I'M TITANIUM! I can do this!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment