Monday, August 22, 2011

WEEK 2!

Hey everybody! So Today begins week 2, technically week 3 of my training, week 2 of my blog! Only 5 weeks to go and I can't wait. I saw an old friend the other day who was like "DANG! What are you doing? You look awesome!" So of course I referred him to my blog as well as my diet.
I'm feeling great (Thanks to Beano and other helps cause this diet is KILLING my digestive system... that's as much information as I'll give you...)
I'm feeling so much stronger and I can actually walk! I did a crazy legs and glutes set last MONDAY and it took till yesterday to be completely NOT sore! It's crazy but it burns so, so good! I love waking up and not being able to move. It's such an accomplishment... My husband probably doesn't feel the same though seeing as he hears my groans and complaints when I can't make it up the stairs.

GOALS OF THE WEEK:
Drink MORE WATER
Follow diet EXACTLY
EAT ON TIME!

These are the things I struggled most with last week! Thanks to this end result I really have to be watching not only what I eat, but when I eat it. The goal is every 2 hours. The meals in my diet are filling but still pretty small compared to my Panda Express and such, so in order to keep my blood sugar up and healthy I really have to make sure I avoid the feeling of hunger. The hardest part of eating on time though is the fact that at like 11 am, I'm really not that hungry, but I still have to eat right then or at about noon I start to crash due to lack of food to turn into energy, then it's all down hill from there. 
Anyways, I made a short video for you all to kick off this morning so hopefully you enjoy it! WELCOME WEEK 2!

I'm down  another 3 lbs and half an inch around the tummy so lets hope I can keep it there!

 

I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Andrea! You're a doll! How fun that you are doing this blog. I wish you the best of luck with the diet, I know you'll do amazing because you always do amazing with everything you do! I wish I had your motivation and will power to be healthy! Keep up the good work, and YES you do look amazing, I even though you looked amazing when you were in Peru!

    ReplyDelete