Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Week 2-Day 3 Titanuim

I rocked the gym today.
I'm pumped and ready to keep going on this diet! There's this song by David Guetta feat Sia and it's kept me going this whole few weeks I've been on this journey. Favorite lyrics...

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away fire away
Ricochet- Take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am Titanium.

I LOVE THIS SONG cause after a mini break down, I realized that nothing people say or do can affect me goal. This is ALL ME. This is MY GOAL and it's up to ME to finish it and there's nothing that anyone can do to tear me down. :)
It's empowering.

ALSO I want to stop for a second and talk about my mom.


Whenever I used to ask my mom about tans or extensions or working out she'd be like "you're so vain just be you and not a fake you" but through this whole thing she's been so supportive and she's like "lets color your hair" or "I bought you a yummy protein drink and cottage cheese so you don't have to buy it!" or she'll just show up at work with healthy, "Diet approved" meals. I LOVE HER because even  when I'm wrong in anything, she'll stand behind me and support me till the end and she loves me no matter what crazy attitude or trend, or boy or whatever I've EVER gone through, she'll always be blunt and tell me what she feels about it, but she's always stood behind me to catch me if I ever fall or if I need help she's always there with her arms reached out.

I'm so lucky to have such strong parents and examples. I love my family and I love my husband, Scott that though he doesn't fully understand why I'm doing this challenge he's still there to remind me what I can't eat, and to wake me up in the mornings  like "5:30! Time for you to go to the gym!" haha I appreciate him. I love him.

Thanks to all of you for your love and support.


No comments:

Post a Comment