Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Week 2- Day 2: Epic Struggles

Day 2 and I'm already having a hard time.

I've had a realization that I think I'm getting a slight image disorder.
I'm not looking the way I should.
Not as skinny or fit as I need to be..
 I'm meeting with my trainer this week, but I don't think I'm ready. I'm really scared, and I don't feel as confident about it as I should.

Its been 2 weeks since our last meet and I've lost 6 lbs in 2 weeks, and about 2 inches. But I don't really see it.

I really hope for my sake as well as my trainers that I'm not wasting our time cause I really want to make this goal, but I don't think I'll have a chance in 5 weeks.... I won't stop trying though.

I WILL follow thru.
I promise.

The questions is, will I be able to finish confidently?

Wish me luck- I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment