Monday, March 5, 2012

Bring it on.



There's so much going on and I've started like 100 posts that I haven't had time to finish or I just didn't know what to say! 
Being a "Blogger" isn't as easy as it's cracked up to be! I thought I'd just pick up blogging like ... I'd pick up anything else I guess! 

Anyway well An announcement!
I have posted this picture on FaceBook as a challenge for myself!

You can see it to the left, right here. I posted it last week and it will be on till this WEDNESDAY when I will actually do all the pushups at 3 PM at the Pleasant Grove Community Center!
You're all invited to come and watch and cheer me on as I do over 100 Push Ups. OUCH!
Everyone be there! I'll be posting a video on here for all of you who can't make it! So ya'll can cheer me on from the comfort of your own homes. 

That's unfortunately all I have time to write right now, but tell your friends and EVERYONE be at PGCC, 3 PM Wednesday! Bring your cameras!

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. would totes be there if i wasn't going to be slaving away at work! go andrea!

    ReplyDelete