Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I was made for sunny days.



I'm so sorry. I always rededicate myself to being better and writing consistently but lo and behold, I still wait about a month between entries! Haha! I sincerely apologize.

There are days when I'm super inspired and know exactly what I'm planning on telling ya'll about and on those same days of inspiration, I have a million and a half things to do so I never even get to look at my computer.

Things going on in my life right now, I'm getting back into working out really hard. Like, Really REALLY hard. I'm going to be starting a workout/diet by my IDOL Jillian Michaels called "Making the Cut"

This  book is AMAZING. What I love most about it is that It makes me feel brilliant! Hahaha She says everything I tell those I train about nutrition and health and different workouts! Just a confirmation that all my training and studying are all pushing my people in the right direction!

This book like I said was written by Jillian and the goal in this book is for people that are already fit (With no more than 20 lbs to lose) to finish their goals at an accelerated rate getting you to your "peak", or the best looking you'll EVER be! I love how honest she is. She says, "This program is not for the faint of heart!" What she means is if you're not very dedicated, or if you rely on that cheat meal every week, this program is NOT for you. She teaches a lot of cool things that I didn't even know about how the body works and she includes a test to figure out what kind of diet YOUR body. She includes a diet for every day as well as workouts for all 30 day's you're on this diet. There are no cheat days/meals in this diet at all! But she does promise hard core results if you follow her EXACTLY. Haha I'm SO excited!

If you're really fit already just want to get CUT, get this book and start with me NEXT MONDAY! I tried one of the workouts this morning and man, was it so intense!

Lets get cut together in time for spring and swim suit shopping! WOO!

Other recent happenings, I raced a snowmobile! Hahaha Scott's work had a really late Christmas party last weekend (cause they were waiting on the snow mostly), and the main event was a crazy "Retro Snowmobile Race". Everyone was given a snowmobile from the 70's-80's to fix up and race and us wives got to compete too! It was a BLAST! I'm not gonna lie though, our joints are paying for it. Zero suspension or cushion on those old things. My knees are SO beat!

Just a taste of what those crazy machines will do to you. Talk about pain! Haha! Needless to say, I'm going to the chiropractor  in a couple hours to get adjusted again. My workout today was so crazy hard cause my joints are all seriously just stuck and so stiff! Not even my foam roller helped!  :(

More pics though?

No comments:

Post a Comment