Monday, November 28, 2011

Ode to Appendix.

Appendix.
My now missing body part.
It still hurts like you're inside of me.
But you're not.
You're now a missing part of me.
Now that space you lived in is an empty hole.. in my intestines or wherever you were.
Thanks for the good times.
Sorry I had to get you removed...


Now that THAT's over, I'm stuck in bed. I spend the night at the hospital Saturday night through yesterday, Sunday, evening.
Surgery Sunday morning.

Left last night around 8:30.

Slept okay..
Woke up this morning and ate toast.
Ate soup for lunch.

Watching 500 days of Summer with the sisters.
I'm gonna die.

I need to go to the gym..
I need to be able to walk now..
I'm not allowed to lift more than 10 lbs.
I was lifting like a million times more than that last week...

I need to be teaching Zumba tonight.
But I found subs instead hahaha

This is the worst blog post ever.
My bad.

I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment