Tuesday, September 25, 2012

To Jamie.


Okay can we all agree that I wait way too long to blog in between posts?

Here's why. I get crazy inspired and write a golden post that gets a million hits and get so popular, then I've got nothing to write after. It's like speaking in church after an amazing musical number; "I'm seriously supposed to follow that?"

Also to keep you on your toes to see what's next! Before we start, I told my friend JAMIE I'd tell her a scary story via blog today. (Mostly as an excuse to actually get on and write.)


As you may have noticed, I have a crazy creepy picture at the corner up here.. Go ahead. Look into those freaky eyes.

It was announced recently that this, the Furby, is estimated "hot" toy of the year!

I remember being a kid when these came out and my older sister and I BEGGED to have a Furby. Why? Looking at this picture.. no idea. Same reason I NEEDED a giga pet etc..

So, finally my parents got Ange a Furby for her birthday that looked exactly like the one shown above. We thought it was the cutest thing and learned it's little language and even taught our Furby to say "I love you" ... we think?

One night as we were sleeping, we hear it come on! "EE WEE WAH WEE" (no idea what it was saying.. I don't speak furby anymore).. So we both jump out of bed and Angie runs to shut it off.

We fall back asleep and we hear again "AHH WEE WAH EEEE!". What? We just turned this thing off?

Angie jumps up dazed and super confused, and pulls out the batteries. Maybe it's just broken.

Less than an hour later we hear it AGAIN- No batteries mind you... we came to one conclusion. "It has to be possessed."

We ran outside together in a panic, still the middle of the night and throw it in the out side dumpster trying to rid our room of the evil called Furby.

Finally a little shaken up, we went back to bed.

The next morning we came down for breakfast and there it was sitting on the kitchen table AGAIN. How the!?

We spent the net few days taping it up, and hiding it in a box, THEN throwing it away, taking it to school and throwing it away there, and it still came back. I think in a crazy rage we ended up destroying that monster and crushing it to pieces, then it's pieces to pieces then tossing it out.

That was the end of our Fuby trial.

Jamie, save your house. Don't do it. Hahahaha!!

More to come tomorrow. I have tons of news to share..
Love you all. Thanks for reading the most random blog post of anyones life, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment