Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What happens now?

It's been 2 weeks since I finished my 6 Week Goal of training for a body building competition..
I've gotten a lot of opinions about what people thought of my competition and most of it was amazing feedback! I'm so grateful to all those who supported me and still support my decision to participate in a competition through your kind words, donations of fresh produce, asking me how my diet was going etc. Thanks again to all those who still cheer me on.


Also, I've started training people. I've seen results and a fire in those I've trained and a need to be better for themselves.
I have been training the most amazing girl. You know who you are. ;). She is on FIRE. She knows what she wants and she'll do anything to make sure she's eating right, even though her family isn't 100% behind her all the time, she still fights. She's working so hard on her diet and working out every week and she's lost 15-20 lbs already! She's so amazing! Gurl, I love you and your willingness to work so hard. And not for anyone, but YOU.

Besides this cute girl, I've been training a brother who's already lost 5 INCHES around his tummy and waist. He's workin so hard too and I love when he tells me that he's too sore to walk the next day! GREAT JOB D!

I've loved training all those who have asked! If you're interested in seeing lasting results message me on Facebook.

As for me, I'm sad to say I haven't made as much time to work out. I tried to eat junk though but my body rejects it, so slow and steady I'm trying to bring bread into my diet, AT LEAST! Since my competition, I've lost another 4 lbs, so I now weigh 118 lbs, and have gone down to 13% body fat! AWESOME RIGHT? Unfortunatly, it's not exactly healthy to keep dropping, but my metabolism is so crazy fast now that I can't eat enough to gain any weight so, I've gotta figure out how to keep the numbers the same, and see some more tummy results! Anyway so I decided that I don't get too much done without a goal set with a FINISHING DATE! Therefore....
As of today, I set a new goal. What is it you ask?
HERE IT GOES
Training for my competition helped me lift SUPER heavy! I have loved seeing my definition come in as well as the numbers go up in lifting weight every week in whatever I'm working, but because of the short HEAVY lifting sessions, my endurance is completely SHOT. I can hardly finish my Zumba classes or anything cause I get so exhausted so fast! Whether its my lack of fat, or lack of being able to stomach bread, I don't know. Therefore, I'm going to set a new goal to better my endurance. My new goal, is to run 
RAGNAR 2012! 

AWESOME RIGHT? I know! EXCEPT, I'm a terrible runner! haha That's why this new goal is a big deal. A few years ago, I was actually pretty okay at running. I have NEVER really enjoyed running, but hey, I was okay at it. In 2008 though,  I had a knee surgery done and I've never been able to run again. My legs are too clumsy and I just really have terrible form in running, therefore I just don't run. So let it be known everyone that I'm now gonna pretend to be a runner! I guess I need a team of 12 so if you're in, and wanna train and stuff with me, LET ME KNOW!
PS I think I'm just gonna keep writing on this blog. I have become addicted to blogging and I don't really wanna start another blog! Haha i love you ALL

1 comment:

  1. I wish u luck in your new goal. I understand when u say you've never really liked running - I think It's rather boring myself but it is also a great way to challenge your endurance. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete